For mother's day Jeff suprised me with a plane ticket to Montreal...Awesome!!!! As usual this visit was filled with lots of family, friends, good food, and good memories. We started the weekend with a girls' night out, my aunts and cousins, my mom, and I all went to see the end of the year show of the Ecole du cirque, which was fantastic! Then my mom and I headed for Ste-Emelie. I hadn't had a chance to go there in the past year and it was just as beautiful as ever. The weekend was filled with music and good food around the fire (the best mosquito repellant). My brother gave us his exclusive impersonation of Johnny Cash, which was very impressive. The weather was awesome and we were able to swim in the lake.... twice! But most importantly, I finally satisfied my 3 months craving for a poutine and my dad's french fries.
On Monday they had a baby shower for me and this also was a lot of fun. We had some little games and we saw all the gentle ladies get very competitive!! Of course I got totally spoiled...it is a good thing that I brought an extra suitcase, wich was totally filled. Thank you to all the ladies that were present and made the night sooooo much fun and one that I will never forget. We will have to get together again next time we come to Montreal so everyone can meet the new addition.
Visit to Montreal and Baby S

hower Photos !
No comments:
Post a Comment