Sunday, July 26, 2009

Emma is going to be a big sister!

That's right our family is growing! In February, the 16th to be more exact, there should be 4 of us. A lot of people already know about this but I did want to officially announce it on our blog but did not want to jinx it. Currently, I am 11 weeks pregnant and feeling great! So far I am feeling exactly as I did while pregnant with Emma. Some nausea but nothing too too bad and the extreme fatigue...makes me want to believe that it will be a girl again. We will all find out in February.... place your bets!

For those of you who are keeping tabs, Emma was born during the 2008 Bejiing Summer Olympics and this next one will be born during the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. I don't know if it means anything... but it does make for some good TV watching during breastfeeding.

P.S. Remember to click on the pictures to get to more pictures.

1 comment:

monkeymandad said...

Congrats!!! You have a beautiful family. All the best.