I know Halloween was 2 weeks ago but the last few weeks were very bust for us...but I still wanted to post some pictures of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes. This year Halloween was so much fun!!! Emma really wanted to be a princess (I know big shocker!) but she was so excited to be able to show her friends her princess dress... We got her a new one that she picked out just for Halloween and at the last minute she decided she wanted to wear her old one...100% girl!!! We dolled her up with make up, jewels, and sparkles...she absolutely loved it!
For the past 2 weeks she has been asking me if we can have Halloween again. Finally she understood that it is a once a year thing...so know she is telling everyone she is going to a masquarade ball... I haven't received that invite yet:)
Lucas was a bee. He was so cute! He really really enjoyed trick or treating.
We also had a visit from aunt Wendy! This was special since we hadn't seen her in such a long time and this was actually her time meeting Lucas. I think the kids and Wendy had a blast playing and doing craft together. We can't wait to spend more time with her at Christmas.
By the way, in the last 2 weeks, Lucas is now saying a few more words!!!! He can now say dog, choochoo (for the train), Emma (although you have to know what he is saying because it is not easy to understand), Cole and Ryan (2 little friend from daycare), move, stuck, open... This is getting so exciting to be able to understand a little more what he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment