Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July Weekend


This past weekend we had a big visit...my brother!!! Since he doesn't get to come visit very often we were very happy to have the long weekend with him. And of course we made it a full one...we didn't want him to get bored! We took him to the Nasher sculpture museum, out to Dallas' main attractions, did lots of exercise and more exercise, went to a baseball game, and of course ate a lot. In all, we had so much fun with my brother and hope that he will come back soon.
We celebrated the 4th of July out on the lake with some of our friends and had some great times. We kayaked on the lake (and yes I did fit in the kayak), had some good burgers, we relaxed some, and watched the fireworks. What else can you want!

2 comments:

KRH said...

ARIADNE!!! I am so excited to find you and Jeff. Jill told me that you were pregnant!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed talking with Guillaume that weekend and seeing how mature he has become since 2001. Now that he will be an uncle, maybe he can visit again soon! I love the pictures of the kayaks, especially seeing Ariadne in one!
Linda