Monday, July 28, 2008

17 Days!!!


17 Days left and no signs of labor starting yet. We can't hardly wait and are so excited to finally see this little angel's face, but I guess we still have to wait a little longer. We are ready, or as ready as you'll ever be for your first child, for the big arrival. We finally completed the baby room...really it has been done for a while except for some minor aesthetic details. But now it is exactly how we wanted it. And of course I had such a fun time decorating the baby room. Jeff and I often sit in the room and look around with a look mixed with excitement, fear, unknown, and love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see the munchkin. miss you guys so much.

abe

Anonymous said...

I love the way you are keeping track of your feelings and experiences throughout the pregnancy! Years later, you can look back at these cherished memories and share them with your child. We are anxiously awaiting the birth!
Grandma