Lucas is 1 month old!!! I can't hardly believe that my little boy is already 1 month old...it seems just like yesterday I was very very pregnant and we were all wondering if we were going to have little boy or a little girl. But our little boy fits our family perfectly!!!
Lucas continues to be a very easy going baby (and I say that not too loud...to make sure not to give him any ideas). He basically eats, poops, and sleeps. He is starting to stay awake a little longer ... long enough for us to take some pictures of his pretty blue eyes (I think they will stay blue like his daddy's). He is starting to smile, but I have not been able to catch it on camera yet. Babies first smiles are priceless. They make all the long nights and sleep deprivation worth it!
I would be lying to you if I told you that this past month has been easy... Staying home with an 18 month old and a new born will keep you busy. There's days where everything is going so well, we are able to go run errands, play outside, go for walks, make dinner, and then there's days when we struggle to get dressed! But I would not trade this for anything. Being able to experience motherhood full force has been wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment